Terms and conditions
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability.
Check-in time is 12:00 noon to 22:00; Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
It is mandatory for guests to present a valid photo identification upon check in. When you book a room over www.pinkhouse.in , an OTA or via email and phone, you agree that you understand that there are over 135 stairs to climb to get to the property, there is no parking facility and you have no problem in doing the same.
Pink House does not guarantee acknowledgement of reservations or transactions made on this site arising from unforeseen circumstances, omissions or errors that may sometimes occur.
Pink House does not guarantee that its website is free from infection by viruses and shall not be liable for any damages or loss.
Pink House is not responsible for any physical injury, theft or loss of baggage in its premises and will not be liable for any damages or loss.
No modifications in dates will be entertained seven days prior to check in.
After checking in, extension of reservations is subject to availability.
Curtailing the number of days after checking in and making a confirmed online booking is not allowed. In such a case, no refund will be issued.
During check-in, if the guest is not sure about when he/she wants to check out, the guest needs to inform the manager at the reception at least 24 hours in advance before checking out. If the guest fails to do this, the guest needs to pay the room tariff for one extra day.
First night payment for all booked rooms are non-refundable. For cancellations done before more than 15 days prior to check in date: 20% of booking amount will be charged
For Cancellations done between 8 – 14 days prior to check in date: 50% of booking amount will be charged.
For cancellations done between 0-7 days prior to check in date: 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
No show policy: 100% of booking amount will be charged.
If a package is cancelled, the advance for the activities will be fully refunded but the above mentioned cancellation policy will be applied to the rooms and the the cancellation fee will be deducted from the advance paid for the package.
The no-show policy will be applied when the guest does not show up at the hotel within 24 hours of his stipulated check in time. In such a case, the reservation will be released. Exceptions can be made if the guest establishes contact with the hotel management in writing (email) before the room is released.
It is up to Pink House if it wants to inform the guest when the room is released in a case of no show.
Please note that by writing an email to us, making an advance payment or booking a room / trek / holiday with us, you accept to the following terms and conditions:
- Pink House hotel holds the right to alter the tour schedule in case of bad weather and other conditions beyond our control that might affect the normal itinerary.
- Meals at the accommodations or other services not utilized during the tour shall be not liable for any kind of refund from the tour price.
- A minimum of 40% advance payment is required to book the trip on definite basis and the balance payment needs to be cleared one week before the tour starts. In case the pending balance is not paid one week before the tour starts, Pink House reserves the right to cancel the entire trip and offer no refund to the client.
- Assumption of Risk: We take your safety very seriously. However, by receiving this document electronically, you (the client) acknowledge that there are risks associated with your road trip / trek with us and that you accept responsibility for engaging in activities that may be hazardous to your health. Pink House and its owners, employees and contracted associates will not be responsible for any damages, injuries, death, losses, delays, or expenses, whether to person or to property, due to any cause whatsoever.
- Unless mentioned clearly, our price quotes do not include any medical insurance or any insurance of any kind, charges for permits required by Govt. of India, video cameras, still cameras, entry charges for monasteries / temples, any meals / services / transport transfers not mentioned in the itinerary, alcohol / soft drinks, personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc. or anything that is not mentioned in the final acknowledged itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay / cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest or any other natural calamities and /or any factors beyond control. In such cases, an extra amount will be charged as per actual.
- Please note that because of the remote nature of some of our trips and destinations in our packages, we cannot provide our clients with a hotel list before we receive an advance deposit to confirm your booking. Hotel availability is subject to change until we confirm your booking with a deposit. All of our Standard and Deluxe accommodation options make use of the best facilities available for the budget in the area and are individually selected by our staff based on quality, comfort and uniqueness of location, a confirmed hotel list will be provided if requested after your advance deposit is received.
- We are not responsible for last minute accommodation upgradations / changes that results in cancellation fees, the difference in price between your pre-existing hotel reservation and any new booking made on your behalf mid-trip.