Give us a Call
Send us an Email
Meet us at home
Check out our four types of warm, cozy rooms - all located in a peaceful pocket of Mcleodganj.
Powered by commanding Himalayan views, free Wi-Fi and our award-winning hospitality, experience the best hotel in Mcleodganj.
Soar into the skies over looking the majestic Himalayan mountain ranges as you go paragliding at Billing - an international paragliding site. With a recognized and certified pilot, your safety is our priority.
Ranging from 7,000 feet above sea level to an astounding 14,000 feet above sea level, Mcleodganj is every trekkers haven. Pastures, ice, rocky terrains, snow, glaciers these treks have it all.
Monasteries, Temples, Tea Gardens, Museums and lots more. Our tailored sightseeing packages are designed so you can enjoy the best places around Dharamshala in a comfortable car ride.
From teaching English to monks, to taking care of children in a day care center or cleaning the environment. There are plenty of volunteering opportunities here and we'd be delighted to help you help Mcleodganj.
Spend 2 - 14 days exploring an India that is hidden from crowds and guide books. Drive to hidden Himalayan deserts, beautiful riverside hamlets and untouched natural wonders. Tear the guidebooks and discover a new India; discover a new meaning of wow.
Spiti Valley is home to a moonscape that is far away from urbanity; a land that knows no time. Welcoming locals, serenity and jaw dropping views are found on the way - often called as “one of the most beautiful roads of the world”.
Ladakh, the land of high passes is home to blue lakes, spectacularly jagged mountains and picture perfect Gompas. A Ladakh road trip is wow-landscape rollercoaster that takes you through the world’s highest motorable road.
Referred to as ‘paradise on earth’, Kashmir is nestled between endless layers of alpine peaks and is home to beatiful lakes, orchards, romantic houseboats and some of the most warm and hospitable people in the region.
1. What is the issue with the stairs?
2. Are you located in Dharamshala or Mcleodganj?
3. Where is Mcleodganj and how do I get there?
4. How is the weather in Mcleodganj?
5. What can I see and do in Mcleodganj?
6. Can you arrange a trek to Triund / Indrahara Pass?
7. I want to go paragliding. Can you arrange this?
8. Can you pick me up from the airport / station?
9. Can you help me book bus tickets?
10. Do you have rooms available now?
11. What is the difference between the rooms?
12. What is your check in and check out time?
13. Do you have space for car parking?
14. Do you accept credit cards?
15. Do you have a restaurant in the hotel?
16. Do you arrange packaged Himalayan tours?
17. How do I make a reservation?
18. What is your cancellation policy?